Last Updated and Effective Date: 01/01/2023
Zenty cares about your right to privacy. This policy explains how we intend to handle any personal identification information that we have obtained from you or about you (from 3rd party sources). Personal identification information enables us to identify you, your e-mail address, name, business, etc.
Your privacy is important to us
The personal data we collect about you
We collect your personal data when you engage our services. This may include your name, location, phone number, fax number, email address, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browsing information and history, Zenty account information (including usernames, passwords, and social titles), employment information (including title, department, identification number, history, and responsibilities), financial and payment information, and education information (including identification numbers and organization information from Zenty).
The reason why we collect your personal data
The personal data we collect helps us address your needs, provide our Services to you, and carry out our business and legal obligations. Specifically, the personal data that you provide to use enable us to:
- Provide and deliver the products, services and other materials you request and send you information related to your purchase of products or services, including confirmations and invoices
- Send you technical notices, software and firmware updates, security alerts and support, and administrative messages
- Provide you information about our products, services, offers, promotions and events, and other news
- Improve your experience by allowing us to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities
- Carry out other purposes that are described to you at the time the information is collected
Whether we share your personal data with others
We do not sell your personal data to third parties. We may, however, share your personal data with service providers, such as cloud storage and software service providers, who help us provide services.
Moreover, we use Google Analytics as a service provider to track and report website traffic and usage based on your web usage or your computer's browsing activity over time and across websites.
We may also share your personal data, if necessary, to:
- Comply with domestic and foreign laws
- Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by domestic and foreign authorities
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that we reasonably and in good faith believe may violate domestic and foreign laws
Further, we may share non-personal data with other parties only when the information has been de-identified or aggregated.
Lastly, we may transfer to a third party personal data as an asset that is part of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction in which the third party assumes control of all or part of our business.
How we protect your personal data
We have implemented and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices, and commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures, to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, in order to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access and exfiltration, theft, or disclosure. We have safeguards in place, however, we cannot fully guarantee the security of any personal data you transmit to us, and by using our services, you acknowledge this risk. We will notify you if there is a breach of our security where required by law or deemed necessary.
Retention of personal data
Your personal data will be retained for the time required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and processed, including for the purpose of satisfying legal, professional, contractual, regulatory, accounting or reporting obligations. Thereafter, we either delete your personal data, de-identify it, or keep the data in aggregate form so that the data can no longer be used to identify you.
Our Services are not intended for or directed at children under the age of 18. In addition, we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. Only adults 18 years or older are allowed to use our services.
Last Updated and Effective Date: 01/01/2023